Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Peaceful Day

Today is my day to relax. To reflect. To cherish this sense of peace that I'm feeling.


God knew what he was doing from the very beginning.
He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those
who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son....
We see the original and intended shape of our lives there in him.
Romans 8:29


Love the Lord your God with all your heart
and with all your soul and with all
your mind and with all your strength.
Mark 12 :30 (NIV)

Give yourselves to God....
Surrender your whole being to him
to be used for righteous purposes.
Romans 6 :13


I will stop looking back with regrets.... or looking forward with fear....
and give the best I have today.
Lance Wubbles (Dance While You Can)

I will stop getting upset when things go wrong and my world is not what I want it to be.
I will find joy in life's challenges and risks and hopes.
Lance Wubbles (Dance While You Can)

A good read: Scars Of A Chef by: Rick Tramonto
This was on my to read list since my brother has been in this career.... after learning of Tramonto's experience in a car - while listening to a Christian radio program- has changed his life.

Dance my friends..... and have a peaceful day*

Lis

3 comments:

  1. I needed to read this today - thank you for writing!

    PS - I love the new look and type font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, what encouraging words. I need to go dance...my mind was rehearsing some regrets, which only steal from today...and life is too precious to be stolen from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes today is too beautiful to be used up in regret!

    Wishing you hope and joy...

    Love
    Lidj

    ReplyDelete